“BBQ serves local businesses...Two thumbs up”
Review of Dickey's Barbecue

Dickey's Barbecue
Ranked #139 of 408 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Many employees from my Corporation visits Dickies weekly. They are always excited about getting some barbecue and the free ice cream cone at the end. Some especially like the takeaway drink cup that they provide. We have also ordered large quantities for office get-togethers. In my opinion this particular restaurant serves primarily the local offices in the surrounding area. Because of this they are aware and sensitive to the fact that they rely upon repeat customers. Service and attention to detail is something that's they seem to care about and therefore I give this particular restaurant two thumbs up.

Reviewed June 20, 2015

Went for lunch on a Saturday and were seated pretty quickly. My husband and I ordered the "Burnt Ends" for an app, which ended up coming after our entrees, after having to remind the server about them. They were ok, certainly not like the real thing and some of them had quite a funky aftertaste. The brisket plate was a little dry; mac & cheese was eh. We did get our app comped without having to ask, so that was a plus.

Reviewed April 28, 2015

very good bbq ordered the pulled pork and the babyback ribs both were juicy and very good smoke flavor.

Reviewed October 9, 2014

The baked potato with beef or pork are my favorite. I've been to Dickey's about 6 or 7 times, tried the sandwiches, meat plates, but the potatoes are what I get most of the time. It's a big potato filled with meat, so good! We always go here when we stay at the Aloft hotel, just a short walk, nice to take the dog out for a walk and pick up some BBQ.

Reviewed September 20, 2014

I had lunch here today with colleagues. Service was fast and friendly. Wished I had gotten a meat combo instead of brisket sandwich.