“Great food, great service!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We always enjoy going here when we shop in Ontario! Dave's is in a great location with plenty of parking space. We were quietly celebrating our anniversary and a belated birthday. I ordered the Chicken Chopped Salad. The chicken was cooked perfectly and generously sprinkled on the salad. My husband had the classic Texas Beef Brisket - very lean and well-seasoned. Our server was very attentive and personable. She quickly refilled water glasses and cleared plates quickly and efficiently. We look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

the food was aweful the chicken and ribs all fat ill never be back and I love daves go to long beach ca great food and service this place the only reason they got a 2 is the waitress was nice see all the reviews before you go to this one what a waste of 60.00

1  Thank Brenda / 201308... S
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We love going here!! Fun casual environment! We love the homemade chips and I love the pickles!
My husband picked the BBQ chicken and I got the tri tip salad.
Portions are good and filling!!
Famous Dave's is a winner.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I ordered the Rib Tips dinner with Mac and Cheese and Green Beans and was very dissatisfied with the meal. I have ordered this dish many times in the past but today was a big disappointment for some reason. The rib tips were tough and dry and had hardly any flavor. The side dishes were very good. Since I know that the quality of this dish is usually high, I will give them a pass today.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Eat here a couple times a year and always have to wait but food is great especially the meaty ribs. Love the onion strings too. Service is great and can't beat the variety and value. Pleas mark as helpful, THX