“Surprisingly delicious!”
Review of Ono Hawaiian BBQ

Ono Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #223 of 408 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I say surprisingly, becasue its more of a fast food place but it is quickly becoming one of my favorite place to eat at and I have had the food catered for an event and was VERY PLEASED!

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I love the food, however, on the day that I went (7/23/16) the service was very slow. Not the actual cooking of the food, but the retrieving and serving of the food. I saw my food sit on the counter for 10 minutes before being bagged and handed to me. One server hustled about working the drive thru and the inside dining area while another slowly filled small cups of teriyaki sauce. A task that could have been set aside while she assisted her co-worker. On a good note, there was a now hiring sign in the window, so maybe more and better help is on the way.

2  Thank Wanda R
Reviewed January 31, 2016

Authentic average Hawaiian style cuisine. By this I mean its just the run of the mill food. Semi greasy which is the average Hawaiian non-tourist food. Not too wide of a menu but its supposed to be fast food. Spam is a feature in Hawaiian fast food since WWII but not much to rave about. C&H