“AMAZING!!!!”

The Sycamore Inn Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Sycamore Inn Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Vineyard and Grove
Transit: The Sycamore Inn is located on the "Historic Route 66" on Foothill Blvd.
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

For certain the best meal that can be found in the Inland Empire! My 22oz. Porterhouse was cooked to perfection and the service is always second to none!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This place is really nice and we went on Valentine's day so the manu was limited. The food was good but the prices are high. I would have given 5 stars but like I said the price was to high for the meal when we could have gone anywhere more chain like and got something cheaper.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Came here since childhood! Best minestrone soup ever! Great food, atmosphere, service all around! Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 19, 2017

This is a great place for any kind of celebratory dinner (or for any time, if you are well-heeled), with exceptionally well-cooked food and great service. Wife had the Sycamore Salad and Scottish Salmon, which was a very generous fillet and perfectly cooked with a light lemon-dill sauce. I had the Chilean Sea Bass with an exquisite sake/miso glaze, lemon butter, and dollop of an unusual (and complimentary) tomato jam. I've never tasted a more delicious sea bass preparation. Dessert was the "Death By Chocolate" cake (very rich and satisfying) and the Sycamore Special (flaky pastry filled with vanilla bean ice cream and topped with whipped cream--not from a can--and fresh berries. Frankly, I'd come here just for the desserts.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary with dinner here. The food was superb and the service was equally superb. They even gave us a complimentary desert for our anniversary. This is not an inexpensive place but is well worth the price.