1,669 results
All reviews candy bar fire pit edge steakhouse adult pool club level the state fare restaurant overlooking the valley palm springs glass of champagne coachella valley beautiful hotel turn down service pool staff in room dining four seasons concierge desk luxury hotel
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

From the moment I pulled my rental car up to the front this hotel far exceeded any and all expectations. You expect a Ritz to be good but that's not always the case, read my Ft Lauderdale review, but this property is in a class by itself when it comes to service. I cannot remember the bellman's name but he was amazing- total pro-knowledgeable and charming. Then let me heap tons of praise on maybe the best front desk check-in ever from Kayla. I mean Ritz never needs to let her get away. She's a star! From the speed, to her knowledge to the champagne to the guarantee I'll love my room or she'll make it right asap. What's not to love about her? Perfection! Pool day one was Garrett and he was on it! Pool day 2 was Boyd...this guy knows how to hustle. Absolute charmer and people loved him. It was busy and sure he might have forgotten to ring something in for someone or forgot a drink but he's the first pool server I've ever heard at a hotel say I messed up but let me make it right -can we buy you a drink - can I get you another or what can I do? This guy is a saint...running around in 100 plus degree heat with an amazing attitude like that. Everyone unanimously loved him and could have cared less if something went wrong. Just being in his presence made it ok. And then let's talk about Cyrus. Not my server at the pool but I've never seen anyone work harder. Handsome, charming and on his game. His people loved him! This pool service was thru the roof! Bravo!
Now let's talk about the spa! Impeccable! From check in, to check out..:perfect! Nathan the spa attendant brought everyone water and continued to check on everyone ...this never happens in a spa! And that aromatherapy shower. Wow! Nathan even wrote me a note and left it at the checkout saying he hoped I enjoyed my afternoon at the spa. I mean are you kidding me? Now that is service. That's a rockstar! That's perfection! Wow!
Was everything perfect with my stay. No. Did it matter with service like that. Nope. Great service makes everything else seem irrelevant. I had a problem with room service but Robert in guest services was a gem and did what he could and made sure everything was handled even though it was totally beyond his control. Frankly it was because of Robert I quickly forgot how bad my dinner was. And talk about great management Terry called me the next morning to apologize and asked how my breakfast was. My burrito was delicious! She said great and it's on me. Friends that's is what's called above and beyond. That is perfect service.
And because I had a bad incident at the W hotel in ft Lauderdale's pool (pls see that review) I noticed from my balcony that one guy was extremely drunk around 7pm. Not only did the pool guys work to de-escalate the situation but Ritz security was on it! The tall, balding security guy who nobody would ever mess with quickly got the guy out without causing any scene and then I noticed he watched to make sure the guy was in his room. Came back to the pool to be sure everyone was ok and then kept patrolling. This is an extremely well run hotel. Other hotels can learn from this property. Are the rooms a little worn? Yeah. Does it even mater with service like this? No. I highly recommend staying here. And be sure to take a hike with one of the guides and grab some candy from the extensive assortment at the "candy bar" located at the concierge desk.
Thank you Ritz Rancho Mirage! Your service and can-do attitude set you far far far above the rest. Bravo!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Friendly service. Every body working in the resort was very Professional. The resort was very clean and kept up. Nice view from the pools. We had a very relax mornings and nights by the fire pit outside our room. My wife and I were very please with this vacation. We will be going back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2017

My husband, twin girls and I just spent two glorious days at the Ritz Carlton in Rancho Mirage. Any time we visit a Ritz Carlton we leave feeling calm, peaceful and ready to tackle the world again. The girls enjoyed the pool, patio, and playing soccer with new 'found' friends on the lawn.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Kelly S, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Good Morning cynthie2014,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful family experience with us! I am so delighted to hear that your daughters and husband had such an amazing time, and we hope to welcome you all back soon!
Warm regards,
Kelly A. Steward

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Palm Springs has multiple resorts and hotels, including other 5 stars hotels. I would highly recommend staying at another location, like the Omni. There, you will find excellent customer treatment and not be told that an accommodation will not be made for reasons such as being "fully committed." Worst hotel stay I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Good Morning 711shannelh,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent visit. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than exceptional, and I would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. I look forward to speaking with you.
Warm regards,
Kelly A. Steward

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Ritz Carlton does Not disappoint. This hotel which has only been a Ritz Carlton for the past three years is worth checking out. It has a unique setting in Rancho Mirage with a view of the mountains and valley below. The setting is enchanting, the restaurants first class and the service is typical Ritz - the best!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple