When we arrived we had to wait for awhile at check-in. While we were waiting for our room to be cleaned, we had lunch at the Blue Ember and found that the prices were ridiculous for what we got. The tables were dusty. A lunch for three with just salads, a clam chowder and sandwich (not very good food) came to about $83.00 with one glass of wine. We bought the Expereince Package which allows a $50.00 coupon toward this restaurant every morning but found the prices there did not make it worth the expense. We would have saved a bunch of money by just paying the $30.00 spa price and $$$ resort fees that are tacked on to every room. Better to go across the river to one of the restaurants there like the cheesecake factory. At night the fires were nice but rarely could you find a place to sit by the fire pit. They had heaters by chairs that were placed farther away. It made a nice mood any way. If you go on a weekend, make sure to hit the College of the Desert market. It was within walking distance. The spa was ok. The steam room needs ecalyptus to cover the musty smell. They kept leading "tours" through for everyone that came there. Made it uncomfortable to go without a suit on. Most of the value of the spa came from being able to use the pool which was relaxing and quiet, far from the Splashtopia. All in all, we will return without buying the Experience Package and staying away from eating at the Blue Ember and not buying the $7.00 fruit smoothies that are only 3/4 the way full.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA