4,258 results
All reviewslazy riverblu emberwater parkgolf coursebluember restaurantpool areagreat familyadult poolpalm springsget awaycheesecake factoryfamily vacationspring breakfamily poolgrounds are beautifulpalm desertmain pool
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Where do I begin?!?!? By far, the worst experience I've had at a hotel anywhere! They sell it as a family resort, it is the last thing they should claim. They give people with baby's such a hard time... let's start from the beginning.

You park at the main building and nobody approaches you. Apparently you have to leave your car, go check in, come back and drive to your building where there's nobody to help again. The pictures on their website are very deceiving. As soon as I walked into the room, there was a disgusting moldy damn stench. Not to mention that I felt like I walked into an episode of threes company and Mr. Roper was going to walk through the door any minute. The room is hideous. The bathroom is run down and dirty. Needless to say, I wasn't happy. I called the manager at the front desk, Edgar. After I explained the issue to him and asked if I could PAY for an upgrade, he replied there's nothing he can do. The only option he gave me was to have housekeeping come in and do a deep cleaning and that I would have to leave the room for several hours. I then asked him to call the ritz to get me a room there and he replied "you can call them yourself".

Let's move on to the pool... I had called ahead to book a cabana for $345. Ok, that's fine. I've booked cabanas before so I know what to expect. I explained to the gentleman on the phone, Brandon, that we were a party of 4 adults and 2 babies so we wanted to be near the lazy river. So here we are, 9:00 am and ready to check into our cabana. It's a tent with 5 chairs and a mister nowhere near the lazy river. Absolute crap!

We walk to the main lobby to speak to a manager. It takes 27 minutes for a manager to come talk to us. Absolutely nothing was resolved by management. Long story short, this hotel deserves 0 stars. I am absolutely dissatisfied with everything.

Oh and a tacky guest told me to "go back to Mexico"... I'm not even Mexican but ok. Spare your money and don't stay here.

2  Thank Lena_219
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Thanks for great service and great product! customer service were really friendly and looked like they enjoy doing it.i would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. My kids enjoyed the splashtopia

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Recently spent the weekend at the resort to celebrate a wedding. The grounds were beautiful and the room quiet and spacious. Ask for room overlooking golf course (not facing the water or fountains). The biggest complaint is the lack of seating by the pool and how crowded the pool area is. I was told you have to line up before the pool gates open to secure a lounge chair. This takes away from the relaxing experience of sleeping in and then going to the pool. May not book there again based on this experience alone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2017

The resort grounds are beautiful and the meeting rooms, and guest rooms, are well appointed. The guest room I had must have been made out of paper mache, as I was able to hear everything that was going on both outside of my guest room door and in the guest room next door (there was a small child having a nightmare that needed to be soothed for quite some time in the middle of the night.) So, if you would like a good night's rest, make sure to bring some ear plugs.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2017

I love to escape to Rancho Las Palmas! I have gone with my two children and also alone for a work function and I am always so impressed that the resort caters to both experiences so well! We love coming here every year and appreciate the care and attention they have for their rooms and property.