US$56
Motel 6
  • Pool
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$161
Omni Hotels
US$81
The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
US$199
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$93
US$89
The Westin Mission Hills Villas(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$139
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
US$86
US$81
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,663 results
All reviewsthe westin mission hillslas hadas poolpalm springsmain poolpinzimini restaurantfireside loungepete dye coursegary playerheavenly bedbeautiful groundstennis courtsmain buildingnice propertyoff seasonadult poolfitness centerpalm desert
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this is a nice property with very friendly staff. the pools are very nice. the rooms were clean and spacious.
I do recommend this property for staying. Also they had 4 Tesla chargers for those who have this car. I will have to go there if I buy one!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I spent 5 fabulous nights at this luxurious property (May16-21, 2018). We were in SF for 3 nights prior to this where we were running around doing lots of sightseeing and had long days and we knew we would be exhausted after this first part of our tip... So we were seeking some real rest & relaxation on the Palm Springs portion of our trip before returning home. Turns out we made the right decision in choosing this Westin property.

As an SPG Lifetime Platinum member, we received a very nice upgrade to a beautiful suite which was tastefully decorated and incredibly comfortable. Housekeeping was performed in timely manner with turn down service each evening as well.

The property is vast with stunning vistas of the surrounding mountains. We really enjoyed walking the grounds every day in such a serene setting.

The pools were great - we chose to spend each day at the Adult Pool which was much quieter/peaceful.

The food by the pool and in the main dining room was very good with a wide variety of options. Service was also very good in all venues. Breakfast in particular was outstanding with delicious omelette stations and everything you could possibly want to start the day off right.

I played golf a few times and the Pete Dye course is quite challenging and in great condition. Views are amazing from all vantage points.

The location is also very good as it is a relatively easy drive to get to numerous restaurants, shops, the main interstate, etc...and the landscaping along the roads all around the hotel area - and the greater Palm Springs area - are simply spectacular.

Would like to note the personal attention I received as an SPG Platinum member and extend sincere thanks to Tom Scaramellino and his team for the warm hospitality.

I would definitely stay at this property again on future visits to the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Not an experience I'm eager to have again. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the golf course is lovely, but overall the service and room itself was lackluster.

I stayed in building 16, which is at the very end off the property, so there was constant beeping from the service trucks and deliveries. Additionally, I never saw another person in any of the surrounding rooms, plus my room was covered in dust, had nothing resembling a mini bar and the phone was so old it had no button for the incessant check message light that wouldn't stop blinking - called the front desk and the stupid message was from them asking if I wanted a massage. No - if this is how your rooms are, I'm not trusting you with my body.

There was no room service menu, so when I checked in that evening I was left with an unappealing cold cut version of a cobb salad and junk/snack food. I was really looking forward to breakfast the next day, but again, I don't think they even use this building because no one ever came past my room to collect my breakfast card so when I woke up to walk the dogs at 6am it was still there. Then when I needed a shuttle to get back to the conference where I was speaking (and in heels) they told me it'd be less than 15min - after 20min I just got in my car and drove there myself.

It was just a frustrating experience and no one bothered asking how my stay was - they asked how my dogs enjoyed the stay, but not me. I left with a literal pain in my neck from the old squeaky bed and a gash in my toe from the loose tile in the bathroom, but at least I got to enjoy all the drunk people wandering around the property and sleeping outside....

Again, lovely grounds, but the service and hotel itself just wasn't enough to overcome the lack of care for where most of the time is spent when it's 114 degrees outside and you can't golf, walk or even swim.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Westin M, General Manager at The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Hello NC1313,

First and foremost I want to sincerely apologize for the lack of hospitality while visiting our resort. I can understand your frustration while vising our resort. This lack of service is unacceptable, I will make sure to share your feedback with the appropriate departments to correct these issues. I hope I can convince you to visit us in the future and correct the negative experience you had while being our guest.

Be well,
Tom Scaramellino

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Paid for a “pool view”...more like a view of a tree and nothing else:/ Everything is overpriced and nothing is free...games for kids. Little options for food other than overpriced fancy restaurant I don’t want during the day. Not happy with this place at all. Grounds and pool however are very nice

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were celebrating each other's graduations and were able to stay at The Westin Mission Hills upon arrival we were treated like royalty by Abril Betancourt she was kind, gracious, and very professional. Thank you so much!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family