“Great donuts”
Review of Swiss Donuts

Swiss Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Rancho Mirage
Reviewed 17 October 2016

In a strip mall they make a large variety of really goood donuts for take out. Their apple fritters are especially tasty.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Wow our first ever visit to Swiss Donuts,
The store was loaded with good looking treats.
My big issue was trying to get help from a rude clerk.
She was a forty-something Chinese lady with an accent so thick you could only get about a third of her words.
I was the only customer in the store and she was not helpful at all.
I bought a lot of different types of donuts no thanks
to the sales clerk.
The donuts were tasty, but not uniquely so.
The unpleasantness of my experience would preclude a return visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

When we moved to the desert over 30 years ago, I thought my yummy supply of donuts from Winchell's and Dunkin' Donuts was a thing of the past. Along comes Swiss Donut and I have completely forgotten all about the big named donut places. Swiss donuts are delicious. Their glazed twists are the BEST. Very fresh.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We're remodeling the house and on days I forget to get donuts I have a strike in my hand or somethings always goes wrong,,,come to think of it...it;s the donuts which causes the job to take that time...

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Ok, I'll admit it. I love Krispy Kreme, and nothing compares for me. But when we go to Cali we love getting donuts. We picked a variety including coconut, peanut, glazed, chocolate iced cake. They were soooo good! And 1/2 dozen donuts plus a water for less than $6??? Are you kidding me?? We'll probably go back tomorrow. Go here, you can't go wrong.