As a local resident of the area, my husband and I decided to go try out the new resort. We were not disappointed. The Terranea Resort is absolutely beautiful. The hotel is tastefully decorated and designed. It is elegant without being "stuffy". The staff seemed eager and proud to show us around the property and were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our late night dinner at their bar/restaurant, Nelson's, which overlooked the ocean and we kept warm by the firepits and fireplace. Afterwards, we took a short walk down to the ocean which is very relaxing and romantic. I highly recommend the Terranea for a relaxing get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes