Americas Best Value Inn(Rancho Palos Verdes)
US$93
US$93
US$109
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$171
US$100
US$80
US$119
US$89
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Redondo Inn and Suites(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Agoda.com
US$105
US$95
US$200
4,106 results
All reviewsspa poolcatalina islandocean viewcatalina kitchenfamily poolmain poolbeautiful propertybusiness conferencethe main hotelsouthern californialobby barlos angelesfire pitfitness centerfour seasonsfamily vacationsea beans
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Thank you for a wonderful experience at Terranea! We enjoyed the welcome, the great service, the beautiful property, amazing sunsets, and the fabulous room and amenities! Wow! We were impressed. And I also wanted to thank you for supplying a Bible in the room. I had forgotten mine at home and the one you provided was appreciated! I will definitely recommend this resort to all my friends. I had already posted photos of Terranea on Facebook and promoted the Resort to many who had never heard of it before. Now, they also want to reserve rooms there. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 21, 2017

I love this hotel.The views are breath-taking, the rooms are clean, and the decor is very tasteful. You really feel like you are some place far away. This was our second trip and I have to say that I was very disappointed with the service this time. I am not sure if it was because of being short-staffed due to the Thanksgiving holiday but it was very noticeable. When we first arrived at the hotel, we were greeted by a very snooty woman at the front desk who didn't offer us champagne (like she did with everyone else) and answered our questions with a very snarky and condescending tone. I got the impression that she only cares if you are a celebrity or someone she deems worthy. Otherwise, she will treat you like garbage. She could see that we were exhausted (had been traveling for more than 12 hours with 2 young children) and did nothing to make us feel welcomed. In fact, they were giving out stuffed animals at the front desk for kids and she did not give any to my kids. When I came back to the desk (since our room was not ready), and asked "can I get 2 stuffed animals for my kids?" She said "are they with you?" And I said "You literally just saw them. Do you think I am trying to steal stuffed animals?" It was so absurd and rude. After that, I just had a bad taste in my mouth the entire trip. There were a few other service people there who seemed a bit snobby too but many of them were nice. That said, something went wrong in almost every situation. For example, I had to wait 2 hours for security to come to fix the locks / keys. Eventually, I had to insist the manager herself personally find the guy to help us. At the restaurant, they forgot to bring my daughter's food. Or the very nice guys by the pool would forget to bring you ketchup when they brought your fries (and that sort of thing). They also forgot my husband's beer. Anyway, I am willing to forgive a lot because the grounds are incredible and it is a great place for families. I just really hope that they improve their service especially for the price.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Rachel J
Michael F, Guest Relations Manager at Terranea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your family getaway. Please accept our apololies that your experience did not meet your expectations and for the service mistakes you encountered. We appreciate your feedback and will share your comments with our management team to further review and learn from. We do hope you will return again as our guest.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Relaxation is the name of the game at Terranea Resort. The property is laid our perfectly with something new to experience at every turn. Culinary offerings are plentiful and truly reflect local flair. Their engaged staff offers what you want... long before you even knew you wanted it. Our feeling of deep satisfaction stayed with us from day one until our sad departure from what we felt was our lovely new HOME. It is a taste of heaven nestled perfectly on the South Bay Coast. We are counting the days until we are able to return!

Reviewed November 21, 2017

The location and views are incredible. Pools & amenities are top notch. Restaurant service was very good, but front desk and concierge service is lacking. Rooms are nice, but nothing special. Terranea tends to nickel-and- dime you for things. Even when I questioned one of the fees, they hold firm on policies and are always right. Terranea is beautiful, but they are ok with a guest leaving with a negative impression of their overall experience for what most people would consider to be petty things.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Terranea is such a fun and relaxing place to stay! Awesome views, great runs along the cliffs, tranquil pools, wonderful food, unbelievable sunsets. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Can't wait to go back!