“So-so Food & Service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Being huge fans of Thai food, my family & I had high hopes for this restaurant.
The location is fabulous, the setting is beautiful, the view is gorgeous when the sun is shining, & there are plenty of umbrellas for those of us who prefer sitting out of direct sunlight.
Unfortunately, the food was not as scrumptious as other Thai food we’ve eaten, including the food in Thailand. It was good though. If the tofu was cut in smaller pieces, it would have had more flavor soaked up from the sauces, but it was large & bland.
We were served one glass of water with our food, then we never saw our server again until the bill was presented.
As we ate, a bus boy cleaned the table next to us, which is never a good experience, especially since there were hardly any customers. He should have waited.
We may try this restaurant again, but not any time soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I always enjoy ordering take-out from Swan Thai. Their menu offers a nice range of Thai and other Asian cuisines so you can find something to please everyone in your family. Nice value for the portion sizes too!

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I love Thai food, and the amazing ocean view from Thai Swan, but the food hasn't been good. It's oily, the meat dishes have very little meat, and the normal Thai flavors are drowned out by over salting.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I recently visited Swan Thai for lunch with family and friends. It's located within a strip mall on Palos Verde drive. If you don't know its there you might not see it when driving by but its well worth stopping for. The staff is excellent. The views are astounding with a view from high up in Palos Verde overlooking the Pacific Ocean. If it's nice outside request outside seating to enjoy the view while dining here. The food here is THE Freshest, best tasting Thai food I've ever had! My family and friends are in agreement with that. It's delicious and they're happy to cook food to your specifications. The menu is expansive and the prices are quite reasonable. This restaurant is a hidden gem in Palos Verde.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The daytime few who is Very beautiful. The food was good. Not great, but good and I’d probably go back.

Though not specifically Vegan, they-like all type food restaurants-cater to Vegan’s.

My carnivore date was also very happy.