“Burritos for Takeout”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tomatillo
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Hot summer night, Mom doesn't want to cook so we send our son to Tomatillo for fresh burritos. They use the best, fresh, delicious ingredients, and it was a better option than sending out for pizza. Love their food!

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

My kid goes to the Montessori school so I stop by.....all fresh and authentic made to order filled with generous portions of everything....wanna know where's the beef? It's here in that breakfast burrito!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Great little restaurant tucked away by the side of the Montessori School in the golden cove shopping complex.
You can build a burrito to your own taste. great value and they have beer. need I say more.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

After hiking in Palos Verdes we discovered this restaurant in the far corner of a shopping center. We ordered inside, the process is that you choose a burrito for example, add your protein, beans, salsa...etc. I ordered shrimp fajitas, I believe, but was informed the cook had stepped out for a short break so instead I ordered quesadillas. They seemed average and I had to remind them that guac and such came with them. The others all ordered burritos and felt they were very good, therefore my rating. Staff was friendly and the restaurant is comfortable with a few small tables outside as well. If you are in PV give it a try. Note that the burritos are pretty big.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick meal on the way to the movies. Great burritos and excellent value. We will continue to support this local business!