“Best service ”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

The ladies who take the orders here are so amazing. I used to frequent the restaurant but had moved away. Ten years later I am local again, to my shock when I came In they still remembered me and my family! The veggies there are always the freshest and cooked perfectly. I love the war won ton soup, prawns with vegetables, and house chowmein. Their combos are an incredible value.

1  Thank makinbaconmama

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I thought we'd found a gem in Ref Bluff. Located in the old part of town just over the river on Main Street is the New Asian Garden.

Stepping inside for dinner during a 100*+ heat wave, we were relieved to find it was well air conditioned. The property was nicely decorated, very clean and well lighted. Although small - perhaps 8-12 tables total? - There was room enough around all and it would not have been crowded even at capacity. The owner obviously has taken care in design, layout and functionality with the patrons in mind.

Sadly, the kitchen chef/cook seems to have adopted the current fashionable attitude of over-salting every dish! My wife's chicken fried rice was salted heavily, with pockets that were inedible.

My combination dinner (see picture) while nearly perfectly cooked, was also extremely salty.

To be fair, perhaps the locals prefer lots of salt. The menu did offer low and no salt options when ordering. That said neither of us even thought it would be a problem! We've eaten a lot of Chinese food but this meal shocked us both with its unnecessarily heavy reliance on salt.

The waitstaff was very attentive, friendly and efficient. We really liked them and their establishment, but the food was borderline edible.

If you choose to eat here, be sure to order low or NO salt. Then sit back and enjoy a lovely, quaint restaurant with a congenial staff.

1  Thank Phigsmith
Reviewed August 3, 2016

The food is yum yum very good. The food is very tasty, and veggies very fresh and well prepared. Service is excellent, reasonably priced. Lots of choices I've tried many and they are very tasty.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We have eaten at the New Asian Garden a number of times, and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent, the service is great, and the owner makes a sincere effort to get to know her customers.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

we were in town of Red Bluff for 1 night and after exploring different options online, thought of trying New Asian Garden for dinner. was able to locate restaurant easily, it's situated in downtown area on main street. Roadside parking is available - and as we reached there on Friday eve around 6.30 PM had no problem in finding parking spot. Inside decor is good, simple - after entering waitress greeted us well and showed us our seats. we ordered Miso chicken to have in restaurant and placed order for Fried rice + Mashroom chicken to go.

Miso chicken - Okay, nothing special. Crepes were not very fresh (5/10)

Chicken Fried rice - very salty. I am big fan of fried rice and i can say "Panda express" Fried rice is way better than this one. Chicken pieces were smelly. (2/10)

Mashroom chicken - watery, not very tasteful. (4/10)

I m grateful that They have served me food when i was hungry but this review is to make sure people visiting in Red Bluff area can explore other options if they are not craving for Chinese food!

1  Thank sudipk