“Fantastic Service”

Rockin R Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Get You Day Rockin at the Rockin R! Great Homestyle Cooking. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all Day. Feeding that hunger one bite at a time!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

After a super long day on the road getting a cheerful greeting when entering a restaurant really makes a difference. Excellent service, great food, fair price, located right next to the Best Western, and super near to the Comfort Inn and Motel6. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I was really surprised at the amount of choices on this menu. There is something for everyone, even the pickiest eaters. I had chicken fettuccine Alfredo, my daughter had a cheese burger and my husband had pancakes. Everything was delicious. The wait staff is very friendly but could be a little better at bringing the coffee pot around. During our meal my husband had his first and only cup of coffee. Other than that the was great.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I had the French Dip which was just okay and wished I'd stayed with my original choice of the Californa Omelet. Everyone's breakfasts looked fabulous. The country gravy seemed to be out of a package and was watery. A dinner with that much ambiance should have a good country gravy.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

My meatloaf was dinner was bland, over cooked and very dry. On the other hand, my wife had the grilled chicken and it was juicy and great taste. The service, atmosphere seating were excellent. Will try again if in the area.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

The wife and I went for a early lunch, late breakfast, I had the steak and eggs and she had the tuna melt. Both meals were excellent. The steak was cooked just the way I wanted it and had a great taste.