“Good ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Red Bluff
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Not bad service and speed. Drinks aren't always consistent. Not horrible jusr different taste sometimes. In town adobe seems to be the most consistent with s main close behind and antelope store a ways behind. Good job keep it up

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Starbucks on mason street here in red bluff for one simple mocha coffee and they served everyone else in doubtful of us when we were before them and when we confronted them about it they told us they don't make them in order and then thru said it's coming up and make us wait longer then I go up and ask again where is our mocha then she says the girl called it out and that it's on the bar but she never did call it out and earlier when we asked for it she gave us attitude and shook her head over and over again . Bad customer service .... !

Reviewed July 7, 2016

Nice starbucks location, excellent customer service and coffee was as ordered. I usually order 180 degree for my latte (extra hot) and most of the places mess it up, not this one. Good job on all the drinks we ordered and the place is kept clean.