“Came here twice during our stay of 6 nights at Redondo Beach.Great food, Excellent Value”

Blue Salt Fish Grill
Ranked #2 of 334 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Serves grilled fresh fish
Description: Serves grilled fresh fish
Reviewed January 6, 2017

We are a party of 11 people comprised of 2 seniors and 4 young kids. we came here to eat twice given that my senior parents loved the fresh grilled fish. We also ordered Fish tacos for the kids. all our meals were great and we loved the choice of fish made available to us. Service is also very friendly and fast

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Ended up here based on another site's advice. Relatively quick service. You order at the counter and they bring it to your table. Couscous was a little spicy, but the menu said as much. Sweet potato fries were pretty good, but nothing special. The scallops, which I got with the herb and garlic butter, were tender and delicious. I would recommend Blue Salt to anyone who's in the area.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

reasonably priced, great service and staff and lots of options - sometimes can be confusing. But the staff will always help you to choose but deep fried to healthy choices

1  Thank Spencertraveller
Reviewed October 11, 2016

The restaurant and ambience wasn't anything to brag about. You order at the counter and they serve you.

But the selection of fish and seasonings was impressive with healthy and delicious sides - all cooked to order. It was crowded but the service was still prompt.

1  Thank workinggrrl
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a good fish restaurant on my way taking a friend home. I got this place from trip advisor. I was expecting a regular fish House but it is an old school place in a small mall. You line up and order and then sit and wait at a table. Nothing fancy. But the food was as good as top line fish houses at half the price.
I had wild salmon with 2 sides for $15. They also give you chips and ceviche as appetizer. They also have tacos and salads.
Only negatives. The place is freezing. Don't order house wine. Of course it's only $4.

1  Thank morrisk446

Been to Blue Salt Fish Grill? Share your experiences!