“Great place to stop with the kids on bike rides along the beach”
Review of Ruby's Diner

Ruby's Diner
Ranked #14 of 325 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Great place to stop with the kids on bike rides along the beach.
My kids thought this was a real treat to stop and get icecream shakes and fries here on hot summer days.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

What a fun great place to have breakfast. Service was good and fast. Food selection was good and I highly recommend the banana nut French toast. Great place can't say it enough.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

The waitress was very friendly and attentive. I had a garden burger today. It was barely warm, the cheese was not even melted. The French fries were also barely warm. The location and view are great but I would not recommend the food.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

Ruby's was the redeeming feature of my visit to Redondo Beach. You can eat breakfast here and it would keep you going all day! The coffee here is great. It has real flavour. Their is a broad enough menu that you can have something different every day. You can go with people who have different food preferences and they can find something too. The staff are cheerful, friendly and attentive. Although I walked here from my hotel (5-10 minutes from the Portofino) you can park right outside. When I'm back in Redondo Beach, I'll be back at Ruby's.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Good service; good food... fun 50s ambiance. We ejoyed our visit here. Plenty of parking. Would go back again.