“Best breakfast in Redondo Beach”

Polly's on the Pier
Ranked #3 of 333 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Come here early in the morning to enjoy breakfast overlooking King Harbor and the Pacific Ocean. I can't recommend it more highly!

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We drove to the pier. Polly’s sits right on the Pier. We had a front row seat and it couldn’t have been a nicer ambience for our breakfast. We ate the Polish Sausage and spinach omelette. Fantastic. The traditional breakfast was great. Service today was top of its game. Great breakfast. I can see that our timing on this place was great. It looks like it could be a long wait time if it’s busy.

1  Thank TWRoyal
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was a very short walk from my hotel. The reviews were good and I thought the views looked great.
They’ve actually moved off the pier they used to be on. They are now about a 3 min walk from the old place. I decided to go earlier to beat the crowds. At 630am only one other table was occupied. Most of the people that filtered in afterwards seemed to be regulars.

The staff was very attentive. I think the young waitress came to my table about 5 times to ask about refills or to ask if I needed something. Another older gentleman asked twice if I needed anything.

I had eggs bendidict and a side of bacon with an unsweetened iced tea. Total came to just under $21.

1  Thank skyserf
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Best veggie egg white omelet and great nice waitresses! We live mornings here for great coffee and eggs! The new location is smaller but still great!

1  Thank Belgin L
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Polly’s, lovely staff who are very attentive and their breakfasts are amazing! Just make sure you’re hungry to them justice.

1  Thank Lorna F