“Great Meal with interesting selections”
Review of HT Grill

HT Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
HT Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 303 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We had a perfect dinner at HT Grill last week. The selections were far ranging and we were able to find something for every taste. My pork chops were outstanding; however, the bacon marmalade risotto was unbelievable! I can't wait to try to re-create it at home. Everyone in our party agreed this was a perfect meal.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I can't believe we waited so long before trying this restaurant! We have been missing out on a local, fabulous meal.
I was so happy to see short ribs on the menu and was not disappointed. My mother in law had the pork chops with the bacon marmalade risotto. WOW & WOW
2 large chops and the risotto was the best I've ever had!! She had to share the delicousness with us all - I'm getting that dish next time. The other meals ordered where the shrimp pasta and meatloaf.
We had great service and nice drinks- no room for dessert so we just walked home happy.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We hosted a private dinner party for about 30 people. They gave us a private room and the food was very good. A pleasure to work with and highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We went for brunch and sat outside on the patio. They have a $4 bloody mary bar that was popular. The food was great and the setting was beautiful. Just what I would expect for this area.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Thursday is raw bar night. They oooi had a nice selection, as well as some cooked shrimp dishes.

Besides the sashimi appetizer, also had the chorizo balls, which were quite good. Main dishes we sampled included the amazing braised rib (highly recommend!!) and shrimp tacos. The wine list is good for a casual dining spot.

Nice fire pit and warm outdoor heaters made patio seating more enjoyable.