All reviews fire pit basketball court full kitchen industrial area sofa bed highway side one bedroom suite free breakfast waffles after midnight small kitchen hot breakfast metro station parking fee los angeles parking lot a great stay
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Residence inn in Redondo Beach and were impressed with the staff. Very polite and upbeat. They were quick to accommodate anything we needed in a way that made us feel welcome. It wasn't the usual professional polite. They came across as sincere and I couldn't have been more impressed. I highly recommend this Residence Inn.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Very nice and new looking hotel. Beds were comfortable and rooms nicely decorated. Breakfast was good with eggs and cinnamon waffles. What puts this hotel above the rest are the nice outdoor facilities including a pool, hottub, basketball court and lounge area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2016

This is one of the best Residence Inns I have stayed at. It is a new hotel and rather than the traditional Residence Inn layouts with clusters of apartments spread out on a campus, this is set up like a traditional hotel (single building with a central entrance). It is very conveniently located next to a freeway and just a few minutes away from Costco! I found the staff to be very helpful and the breakfast in the morning was nice. This hotel also "smelled new." I have been to some Residence Inns where you could smell in the room what the last guests had been cooking. I did not have that problem here.

Room tip: The freeway noise did not bother me. But, if you are sensitive, stay in the odd numbered rooms away from the freeway.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2016

loved the whole experience! I would recommend this Residence inn to all my friends family and clients with no doubt the best sleep I've had in years! I also loved the layout felt like I was at my own place very homie !!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We have stayed in a number of properties in the South Bay area of Los Angeles over the years, including several Residence Inns in different locations. This one is probably the nicest we have stayed in, in part because it was only built in 2014. While it is in Redondo Beach, it is not near the beach but rather near the I-405. It is not strictly an airport hotel and does not have a shuttle or Park/Stay/Fly option, but it is very close to the airport. It has a $10 per day parking charge, which seems unnecessary in a location like this.

• Trip type: Travelled with family