“Great lunch!”

Ranked #64 of 316 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Description: ORDER FOOD Online from Happy Veggie - Powered By Clorder
Description: ORDER FOOD Online from Happy Veggie - Powered By Clorder
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Excellent food and service! Small unassuming cafe that is well worth going out of your way to get there for lunch.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Very good Asian vegetarian food. We love their different tofu bowls. They are healthy and tasty. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed December 4, 2016

I try to go to this restaurant whenever I'm in the area for business. I don't manage to find vegan Pho very often, but when I do it's usually not too exciting. The Pho here is amazing.. The broth is so flavorful and there are all sorts of different proteins and veggies in it. I was actually in Vietnam recently and found a Pho restaurant that had veggie Pho and I was thinking, here I am all the way in Vietnam and the Pho at Happy Veggie in Redondo Beach is better :).

Reviewed August 24, 2016

This is my go-to restaurant when I want a guilt-free lunch. I'm not a vegetarian but I've never felt like eating here was a sacrifice. My personal favorites are Masala Veggie Curry (with brown rice of course), the Pho, and Pan Fried Noodles. Try this place and you'll be a convert too!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

The food was excellent, and great for anyone that enjoys healthy, tasty and well prepared food. The prices were reasonable and the dishes were enough that when I left I was happy to have had a good dinner.