Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$170
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$158
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$174
US$169
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$161
Agoda.com
US$119
US$99
Seaside Motel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$94
Redondo Pier Inn(Redondo Beach)
US$169
US$142
Agoda.com
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
  • Breakfast included
1,305 results
All reviewsacross the streetthe club loungenice hoteltennis courtsstreet parkingruby's dinerocean viewself parkingcheesecake factorypool area issmall balconyper nightupon checkfree internetsanta monicafew blockshotel restaurant
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Redondo. The hotel is older; mostly a classic hotel room but the staff were very nice and professional, there was a nice little balcony attached to the room and the pool area was quite beautiful. Overall, an enjoyable stay. Note it is $23/day to self park.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Obtained on Priceline at a bargain price and definitely not a bargain. I have learned from my first dealings with Priceline, that nothing is ever a bargain and you get what you pay for. The hotel is at best a 3 star not 3.5 that Priceline stated. I also believe that when you win a bid from Priceline the hotel gives you their least desired rooms. Our room smelled of carpet fresh, cheap motel scent that instantly gave me a headache. We couldn't leave fast enough the next morning. Two disappointments with Priceline bidding. My advice would be to spend more on a place you know you want to stay, rather than ruin a vacation.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BuddysList
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

BuddysList,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received accommodations that were unacceptable. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J
IHG Care

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I stayed here on a business trip, and wanted to try to enjoy the area. The location next to the marina is very cool , however there really isn't all that much around there. The hotel is okay, but not it doesn't have a very updated feel to it. If you get a marina view room make sure you are on the 3rd floor or higher becuase you can't really see much of the marina on the 2nd floor. The attached bar has a good happy hour special and I would recommend eating breakfast at a little place on the pier, I think it is called Polly's. They rent bikes from the hotel to explore the area which is a nice bonus as well.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room that is facing the marina, but ask for one that is higher than 2nd floor as you can't really see much from there.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ryan649
Michael P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I noted what you said regarding the condition of the hotel, and I wanted to make sure that you are aware that we will undergo a complete renovation of all the guestrooms, lobby, meeting rooms, and restaurant beginning September this year. I look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Crowne Plaza in February when I was attending training held in the hotel. The lobby was beautiful and well-appointed as were the other public spaces. My room, at first glance, was very nice, but upon closer inspection, showed serious signs of age and use. I understand the hotel is currently upgrading some of the rooms so it will be interesting to see the changes if I ever have the chance to travel there again.The one thing that marred my stay was my experience with my room reservation and the price (for an upgrade that I had not asked for) but I eventually was able to resolve that issue, although the customer service I received from a couple of the desk clerks was not at the level I would have expected for such a property. Other staff at the hotel were helpful and pleasant and that was a pleasant experience. The Director of Catering and the Director of Sales were especially helpful during my stay and I truly appreciate that. They are obviously very invested in customer service and it shows.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tami H

Your overall favorable comments indicate that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, the renovation you refer to has been scheduled to begin in September of this year and we are very excited about it! I will follow up regarding the service at the front desk, and rest assured that we want to provide a great welcome and experience for all our guests. If you have any specifics regarding the service issues, please feel free to contact me personally.
Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We booked 3 nights before our cruise left and I thought the hotel would be OK. It far surpassed our expectations. Great staff. Huge, clean pool. Super location. We did not have a car and walked to all our restaurants. Used a cab once. Loved the Redondo Beach area and plan to return for a longer visit.

Room Tip: Our room looked out onto the pool area and we loved it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple