We stayed here for 1 night, nice place overlooking the Marina. Room had a great view of the water. Right across was a Ruby's diner(?) and inthe parking lot, there was 60's music playing and a older cars show (individuals bringing their well preserved cars to show). Very nice.
Be aware that check-in time is 4PM (we arrived at 3.30PM and had to wait for 15 minutes). Also, parking is fairly expensive at $25/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEW Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina Hotel. A full service southern California coastal hotel with resort style amenities. Conveniently located just 7 miles south of LAX, overlooking the Pacific Ocean between the King Harbor Marina and the Redondo Beach Pier. Complimentary WiFi for all guest rooms and public area; tennis court, Olympic size pool, and whirlpool on Harbor Terrace. Bike rental 7 days per week through concierge. Full 2-room fitness center. Completed $25M renovation of entire hotel in 2016 including guestrooms, lobby, meeting space, and new lobby bar – Harbor Bar+Bistro for light lunch and dinners. Breakfast in SOL. Choice of water view rooms, 350 sq ft, most with balcony. Selection of King or double Queen bedded rooms. Room safe and mini refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina Hotel Redondo Beach
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach And Marina
- Redondo Beach Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Redondo Beach