We stayed a week at the Redondo Beach Portofino and we enjoyed it. Our first room overlooked the marina (and parking lot) so we asked to move the next morning . That room overlooked the sound, the sea lions and the ocean, with views of Palos Verdes and Catalina Island - much nicer. The chilly end of March was (somewhat) offset by the lobby fireplace with comfy chairs and (lobby only) wi-fi. Staff were helpful and polite. We would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach