“Amazing, Affordable & Astonighing”
other travellers have booked this property
Experience the best of LA from this Redondo Beach vacation rental apartment!
This studio is the perfect size for a couple or small family Lounge in the plush queen-sized bed while watching your favorite show on the flat screen TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Experience the best of LA from this Redondo Beach vacation rental apartment!
This studio is the perfect size for a couple or small family
Custom countertops and cabinets in both the kitchenette and bathroom!
Only 4 blocks away from the beach and Redondo Pier!
You will love this unique shower with multiple shower head options!
You'll be able to prepare all your favorite meals here!
Sip on a cup of coffee from the Keurig.
A microwave and fridge are available for your use.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Christoph...
“Amazing, Affordable & Astonighing”
Reviewed June 9, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

To start off this review on a good note I would like to say that the owners of this lovely apartment are great people. The owner(s) are very accommodating people and down to earth. During my stay I must have punched in the wrong dates about my departure and they were kind enough to let me stay the extra day (of course paying for the extra day). They were completely understanding of the situation and were kind enough not to hassle me about it. They knew I was on a vacation for 9 days and I was not a local so that helped me out greatly.

What really sold me into this place was the bathroom! By the pictures it just looks amazing and downright one of the coolest bathrooms I've ever seen. When I got there I was glad to see that the bathroom was just one big lovely shower with a toilet seat in it. What I am trying to say here is that there is not tub or anything to separate you from the shower or toilet. Coming from NJ this is not something you see very often so it was pretty cool to have an awesome time showering there.

The apartment is pretty simple with a new modern design twist to it, which kinda is what I like so it was a great place for me. One thing for sure, the sun beams straight into those windows early morning. 6AM is like an alarm clock down there, but I love the sun and I am an early bird so it worked for me (not so much my girlfriend).
They have a big TV with high speed internet so I felt right at home with that. I travel with my own TV service (Amazon FireStick TV) but I am pretty sure they provided the room with cable/satellite TV.
The storage space is just a chest and a dresser which held my girlfriends clothes and my own which we had plenty of room for once we unpacked everything.
The bed wasn't the best bed in the world, but it got the job done a bit stiff for my taste, but everyone is going to have their own opinion about a bed. I survived 9 days on it and so will anyone else I am pretty sure.
The kitchen is small but has many cabinet spaces incase you wanna go to a super market within distance, which there is. There are many places you can visit there within walking distance and/or less than a mile drive. The kitchen area has a microwave and a small fridge that did the job for our gallon of water, but don't stock up too much. If I were the home owners I'd definitely look into getting a bigger fridge. Nothing huge and fancy but just something taller with its own freezer at least.

Other than that book this place in confidence, the beach is 2-3 blocks away. You have several places to visit within the area and it was a fabulous place to wake up in and come home to for the time I was there. The owners are great people and the bathroom there is probably the best part about the place. I would definitely look for this place next time I travel to Redondo Beach,CA.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Bathroom
Liked least: Matress
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing