Pullman San Francisco Bay
Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Courtyard Redwood City(Redwood City)
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$169
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$159
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$107
Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$138
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Redwood Creek Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$150
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Good Nite Inn - Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$97
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Pacific Euro Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

1,524 results
All reviewsbusiness parksan franciscolagoon viewoffice parknice hotelshuttle serviceredwood shoresairport shuttlesilicon valleycomfortable roomsbusiness tripparking garagepalo altominute drivecoffee makersofiteldoorman
Reviewed December 22, 2007

I stayed at the Sofitel for 5 nights. The king size room was really nice and comfortable. I loved the little sofa and chair with ottoman. The bed was really comfortable and soft. The gym has a lot of equipment and is a very nice facility, so I was able to work out everyday. Bay 223 restaurant had a great breakfast. I enjoyed the French Toast and service was very friendly and attentive. Room service was great and prompt too. There is not a lot around the hotel except for the Oracle complex and office buildings. In regard to shops or restaurants, you can always drive up to Hillsdale, Millbrae, Half Moon Bay, San Fran, etc. It was close to 101 and quiet. I would recommend staying here especially if you are here for business or just need to get away from the city.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2007

Stayed 3 nights on business trip to redwood city office.
During checkin on sunday night , chineese looking lady was unfriendly and rude.Absolutely zero customer service.(The front desk staff around
check-in time on the weekends
are a complete set
of idiotic morons.)
Even though i was staying for the first time , she said this time also we got you this room.

I told her i am staying here for the first time and need directions to room (Huge turnoff ).

Room was very small .Bathroom was not cleaned , so requsted the front desk to get cleaned the next day.

Turned on the small 1960 type TV , i was seeing 2 images .So again requsted for it to be repaired. Surprise the next day , i could find 30+ channels than earlier 9.

Its ok if you staying on Business trip , do not ever stay for vacation.

There are many chain hotels in that area .The sofitel sfo hotel service is not as advertized in their website.Will look for another hotel during next trip .

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank travelzunky
Reviewed November 30, 2007

This hotel was really lovely, but not anywhere near the SF airport as advertised. It was a pricey cab ride to get there. We booked this hotel for one night on the way back from China before our flight the next day to the East Coast. There wasn't much nearby ifor anyone without a car. The room was very nice as was the staff. Hotel seemed very trendy and it looked like it belonged on S. Beach in Miami.

Stayed: April 2007
Reviewed November 9, 2007

I stayed there for 4-night stay during a membership based nonprofit organization's conference held Oct. 19- 22, 2007 and decided to book a deluxe king room at a very reasonable conference rate to take advantage of some much needed quiet R& R time. I wanted a little bit of luxury, but not a suite.

The downstairs facilities, restaurant and bar, as well as the property
are very nice and everything that I would expect of a Sofitel (I was in the hotel and tourism industry for a while.) However, I expected a bit more from my deluxe room at the higher rate.

My bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've slept on, and the art in the room was delightful. Decoration was sparse, and very 1980's
-- in much need of an update. Most of the furniture was scratched up and should have been replaced. Tufts of stuffing were leaking from my couch and the pillow placement couldn't hide it. Maid service was uneven, my shower was not cleaned every day, my room wasn't cleaned and my bed made up until shortly before my requested turn-down service
arrived (also uneven - she skipped one night.) There was some weird electrical layout in the room - to turn on/off the bedside wall sconce, you actually had to walk over to the entry light (The entry light had to remain in the on position in order to use the wall sconce at all! ) Room service was shaky (as was the food.) The smoke alarm in the room was an open electrical chassy that had a strobe flash --- very annoying when you're trying to get to sleep. Although I had requested a non-smoking room, there was a sign on my floor that seemed to actually designate it as a smoking floor. Grrr.

On a more positive note, the Bay223 restaurant, as long as you dined in-house (and not use the room service) was very nice. I love French Roast Coffee and theirs is heavenly (as it is at every Sofitel). All the meals that I had in the restaurant (every night, including one very expensive night out with some friends from the conference where we had a lovely bottle of wine) were very good, and pastries are wonderful all around.

I missed having a coffee maker, mini-bar or even a fridge in my room, especially since this is a business class hotel.

Based on my experience, I would NOT stay there again, and would suggest that conference planners look elsewhere in the area for a better conference facility. Attendees were trapped on the property if they did not have a car, and meal prices during conference hours were very expensive based on the quality that we received.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank wanderinkay
Reviewed October 25, 2007

Maybe I'm just a midwest farm boy, but I just don't get it.

The hotel definitely is going for the European vibe. At night, the bar scene has this techno beat groove thing going. Turn on TV Channel 1 and see scantily clad women in silhouette dancing against a psychedelic background and music playing. The dancing and music are not in sync.

Was there for a conference. Nice facilities, great service. Room's rack rate is way overpriced.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business