All reviews nachos jacuzzi tub full hot breakfast free popcorn affordable rates hot items front office an older property bed was very comfortable would stay here again stanford hospital remodeled rooms ample parking coffee machine yogurt continental breakfast clean hotel
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is tired and my room smelled very smoky. The room was in working order, but walls dirty, worn and in need of updating. I would definitely not return. Breakfast was weak as well. Location is okay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
PacificInn, Public Relations Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Hello Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please keep in mind that some of our rooms are smoking rooms, which is why you felt the smell was smoky. Therefore, it is best to select our nonsmoking rooms when booking on travel agency websites. Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your time with us. We certainly try to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests, and I am sorry that we fell short in this instance regarding the cleanliness of the room. Your comments will be shared with our management team so that we can ensure issues such as these do not occur in the future. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

on Dec 31 2017 we rented a room #461 at this location we were 5 people and they keep the money so they said because it was durty even that we tip the maid with 50 dollars cash thinking of that....Dont stay there or at least dont leave cash deposit...they hungry for money

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
PacificInn, Front Office Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Hello Julio, Thank you for staying with us once again, we are delighted to be your hotel of choice in San Francisco. We appreciate your loyalty and your business, and we are very disappointed to hear of your recent experience. Please rest assured that we are investigating the circumstances as to why the deposit was not given back. Best wishes, Pacific Inn

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

As a hotel GM I travel a lot and find that I watch a lot more of the hotel operations side than a typical guest would. With that being said this hotel has nicely renovated rooms that are cleaned well. We checked in with a second shift clerk who we interacted with on two occasions. He was friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room that was spacious as it has a separate kitchen area however the stove top was out of order during our entire stay. Also there were no glasses, plates, utensils or pans to cook with had we wanted to. I would suggest a basic fit up for this type of room because a traveler staying for 5 nights as we did isn’t going to buy pans or otherwise. It should be provided.

The areas where improvements could be made are in the breakfast room. On Thursday we went to the “free full hot breakfast “ as advertised online, on the sign and on the slip we were given at check in. When we arrived at breakfast at 7:30 am the eggs, bagels, danishes, cream cheese, forks and yogurts were all empty. The young lady working was on her phone the entire time. She didn’t ask for the tickets or our room number. She had to be asked multiple times by other guests to refill the food and I watched guests clean the table as she was on her phone. The second day this lady’s mother was working. Complete opposite. She was demanding of our room number and being a single woman I felt uncomfortable saying it out loud with a bunch of working men sitting there listening. So I showed her my key envelope and she said it out loud twice. So that’s a huge liability because if one of the other guests had followed me back to my room at any point it was due to the staff saying my room number out loud. I would change that protocol to reduce your liability. On the weekends it’s not a hot breakfast. It’s donuts. So plan accordingly.

The staff overall was friendly. The rooms are nicely renovated and better than anticipated. Again - the breakfast was the down fall. The staff should be keeping things cleaned and stocked and should not be saying the room number out loud.

We would stay again as the price and location were convenient.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
PacificInn, Public Relations Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Hello Gabe, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, having previously been a hotel manager. First, I sincerely want to address the two women working in the breakfast room on Thursday and Friday. This type of customer service is unacceptable and we will be addressing this type of inappropriate workplace behavior directly with the employees. I understand the comments you have brought up and they all are truly accurate and valid points that need to be addressed and resolved. I hope you will give us the opportunity to remedy these issues and choose to stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Our recently renovated room was a clean, no frills, perfectly adequate place for a night. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious with a jacuzzi, if you felt inclined. All rooms faced in toward the parking area. There is ample parking. We parked right in front of the room.
Hot breakfast is offered during the week with continental breakfast provided, on the weekends. There is a nice little patio for out door breakfast seating surrounded by a small rose garden. In good weather this would be sweet.
Very adequate place for a stop over and good value given it is Silicon Valley territory.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nanita30
PacificInn, General Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Hi Nanita, Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and rose garden. We hope to continue providing great value to all guests staying with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 1, 2017

What a great place.. friendly staff, clean rooms, good WiFi, hot breakfasts, great location as Target shopping center is right across the street. Our room had Jacuzzi tub in the room was was nice and quiet! This was a smart choice for us and we would go back in a minute.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank FranciscoL0285

Hello Francisco, Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you again real soon!