“Another great place. VERY kid friendly. I'll tell you the story sometime. ;-)”
Review of Tarboosh - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tarboosh
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed July 30, 2008

Another great place. VERY kid friendly. I'll tell you the story sometime. ;-)

Reviewed April 15, 2008

Nice, fun atmosphere. Some yummy Middle Eastern dishes

Reviewed February 2, 2008

Tarboosh used to be one of my favorite restaurants, but the quality seems to have dropped in recent years. The service has become slow, and the food less savory. Still, in its heyday, I would always go and just order about two appetizers (called mezza) per person, and we'd all shares tapas-style. From the appetizers, I always ordered the fool mudammas and the sambousek. For dessert, I was always partial to their warbaat, but I don't think it's offered on the menu anymore (like I said, the quality has suffered in recent years).

Reviewed January 9, 2008

service is pretty bad. Food is expensive

Belmont, California
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Food is alright, but the service is incredibly slow. We've waited 40 minutes for lunch.