“Great food, atmosphere & customer service!”
Review of The Chef's Table

The Chef's Table
Ranked #1 of 158 Restaurants in Rocklin
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Blue Oaks
Description: The Chef's Table Rocklin ~ Local ingredients, carefully handled, lovingly prepared and joyfully served to you for your culinary enjoyment. We love where we live, we love where our restaurant sits, and we love to entertain. If you've been in before we hope to see you again. If you have never been, we can't wait to meet you!
Reviewed July 24, 2016

This was my first time here, celebrating a friend's birthday. When you first walk in, there's a separate bar area (with a different menu). Nice modern vibe. The dining area is quite small with open cooking. This makes it a little warm on that side, especially when all tables are full. We started off with a beer-battered-pesto-cheese fries and a nice cheese and salami platter. Dinner was delicious! 3 of us had steak (cooked to perfection) and another had the pork tenderloin and she said it was the best she ever had. Menus change often. We also shared desserts which all were delightful! Our server was so pleasant as well. Will be back!

Reviewed June 17, 2016

This is a small restaurant with amazing food. I have been here for lunch and dinner. Need to make a reservation on Open Table for dinner. Tight seating and limited. Not a place for kids but great for couples on date night. They have expanded to next door with a bar area but no food is served there as yet. I had the pork tenderloin dinner over chard with roasted potatoes it was seasoned perfectly and I wanted to lick the plate. Husband had fried chicken and wanted a bigger portion but it was very good.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

It has been a little while since we have been there for dinner...only because we wait to the last minute and then there are no reservations available. My husband thought ahead and made us reservations for dinner last night.

They have an awesome beer and wine selection - something for everyone!
Started our gastoextraviganza with mashed potato tots - OMG so good
He had the salmon and I had the pork tenderloin. I actually finished my dinner, every bite, no left overs for lunch the next day - it was amazing - perfection in every way!

To finish up our night we shared the warm bacon brownie, high fived each other, and headed home happy : ) Can't wait to go back

Reviewed June 4, 2016

I have never had a bad meal here. It is always fresh, seasoned perfectly, and plenty of it. The burgers are always wonderful and the pesto fries are the best. The menu changes daily with a few staple items that never change. One of those is the fried chicken. I decided to try it for the first time and was not at all disappointed. I believe one of the best fried chicken meals I have ever had. The tacos were also very good. I would like to write something bad so that people might not come and I can get in easier but I can't, and won't. The staff is very friendly and fantastic to talk with. You will need a reservation and if you want to eat dinner I suggest making it 3-4 weeks out. They are that popular and busy. If you sit at the counter you may be able to get it a week or so out. The counter is fun!

Reviewed May 15, 2016

My husband and i have been here so any times and every times and it is amazing every time!! Everyone there is serious about food, everything is fresh and very very tasty!! This is a must go but don't try and walk in, it's a small place and reservations at least a week or two in advance are recommended! Open for lunch (select days) and dinner Tuesday-Saturday!!!