“Our Favorite Sushi Place”
Review of Pk Sushi

Pk Sushi
Ranked #31 of 163 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We have tried a lot of the local sushi places. This one is by far our favorite. Not to overpriced and a good value for what you pay. Love that you can order take out online. We love the Spicy Killer, Thomas Train, Rainbow Roll, and Monkey Eyes. Everything is fresh and tasty. The staff are super friendly. Service is always great.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

Had a really nice time here. Service was quite nice. Sushi plate had a very nice presentation; quality and quantity was better than average. Lots of roll choices, nigiri was the normal stuff.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a bento box to go. Came with chicken teriyaki, 4 California rolls, 4 pieces of tuna sashimi, 2 pot stickers, rice, and soup. Lots of food for $15. Sushi was fresh. Everything tasted great. Very quick and friendly service. Also ordered a kids meal for my child. Came with chicken teriyaki, 2 chicken nuggets, French fries, California rolls, and rice...it’s called the Mickey Mouse. Great local sushi spot.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I am a sushi fan, anyway. I've been to maybe every sushi place near my home so I know what's out there. I have been to some really good and some that I wonder how they stay in business. Some are too expensive for what they offer and some give you the extra touch.
Well, I was in the mood for sushi and realized I had somehow missed visiting this place. I wish I had noticed it sooner. It's awesome. The service is great. The food is so tasty and comforting that I feel like I got a big hug from eating. Yes I could almost eat sushi everyday but I don't.....but I think about this place everyday and what I had to eat and how I'm going back to get the same thing but I also want to try something new. It's on my mind alot. Does that tell you anything? Oh yeah I'm going again and next time I'm adding a picture.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

sushi is fresh, prices reasonable, service a bit abrupt, noise level high, a/c doesn't work all that well. would not go again on a super hot day.