“Lovely setting and delicious eats!”
Review of Venita Rhea's

Venita Rhea's
Ranked #6 of 152 Restaurants in Rocklin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I love coming to Venita Rhea's! They offer delicious breakfast, brunch, and lunch options (I haven't ever been for dinner) and the food is always fresh, hot and tasty! A personal favorite is the option to substitute fried green beans for french fries...they are so good! Lovely murals adorn the walls -- but look for hidden characters (think "hidden Mickeys" in Disneyland) while you await your order. :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and have always enjoyed it. The only thing that I can say that is a minus is the price of a meal but other than that it's a great restaurant. My favorite is the Seafood omelette or the chicken fried steak. Service is usually right on.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy eating here. It's a tad bit pricey but what you get is a more than ample serving. Food is delicious and I've never been disappointed . The people are friendly , the service is prompt and the premises are always clean . I'll be back .

Reviewed 2 April 2017

After reading about this place, we finally decided to try it on a weekend morning. What a disappointment! We walked in and were greeted warmly, and at first, I was really impressed with the cool wall mural that's filled with hidden images (Batman on the rooftop near Peter Pan who's flying by!). It was all downhill from there. The food was just....meh. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, eggs with cold, gooey Hollandaise sauce and avocado (it was not a pleasant combination), toast so drenched with butter that it actually dripped off, etc. You get the picture. The place smells old and musty, to boot. Unless they get new carpet and better cooking, we won't be back.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Always a solid experience. No disappointment this time. Not our home town, but travelling along I-80 at lunch time and made the short detour for lunch. Well prepared classics with friendly service.