“Lovely setting and delicious eats!”
Review of Venita Rhea's

Venita Rhea's
Ranked #7 of 161 Restaurants in Rocklin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2017

I love coming to Venita Rhea's! They offer delicious breakfast, brunch, and lunch options (I haven't ever been for dinner) and the food is always fresh, hot and tasty! A personal favorite is the option to substitute fried green beans for french fries...they are so good! Lovely murals adorn the walls -- but look for hidden characters (think "hidden Mickeys" in Disneyland) while you await your order. :)

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and have always enjoyed it. The only thing that I can say that is a minus is the price of a meal but other than that it's a great restaurant. My favorite is the Seafood omelette or the chicken fried steak. Service is usually right on.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy eating here. It's a tad bit pricey but what you get is a more than ample serving. Food is delicious and I've never been disappointed . The people are friendly , the service is prompt and the premises are always clean . I'll be back .

Reviewed April 2, 2017

After reading about this place, we finally decided to try it on a weekend morning. What a disappointment! We walked in and were greeted warmly, and at first, I was really impressed with the cool wall mural that's filled with hidden images (Batman on the rooftop near Peter Pan who's flying by!). It was all downhill from there. The food was just....meh. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, eggs with cold, gooey Hollandaise sauce and avocado (it was not a pleasant combination), toast so drenched with butter that it actually dripped off, etc. You get the picture. The place smells old and musty, to boot. Unless they get new carpet and better cooking, we won't be back.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

We've come here 3 different times. The last time we also had our infant granddaughter which just sat in her carrier by our table. The food is always unique and nice. I am not a big fan of powdered sugar on my food, and they modified my food to just how I would like it. We live about 12+ miles from here, so this is not our normal area to stop and grab a bite, but it came recommended and glad to know that it's here. Conveniently located on Granite Drive, which is parallel to the I-80 freeway and easily accessed on the north side either by getting off at Sierra College Blvd or Rocklin Road. The décor is colorful and kind of artsy. Please stop by and try good healthy standard fare in a very pleasant surrounding at reasonable prices.