“Solid Breakfast - Local Favorite”
Review of Venita Rhea's

Venita Rhea's
Ranked #7 of 161 Restaurants in Rocklin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Venita Reyes has been around for a long time and has had at least one ownership change that kept
Intact the recipies and ambiance. Still remains a "locals favorite" for breakfast and lunch and there can be quite a line on the weekend.
Nothing great here IMHO - just all the basics done well with large portions. We always think it is pricier than it should be.
It's a real local business - so - worth supporting.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to check this restaurant out for breakfast it's close by the house, poor decision looks good from the outside lots of cars in the parking lot we had an omelette with spinach and mushrooms in it, I said we would split it with my wife three dollars later $14 for an omelette with canned mushrooms I didn't know I was going to be charged for an extra plate total price with the two dollar tip $20 I don't think that's worth it !!at least mushrooms on the grill… canned mushrooms The service was good trying to help out the mom-and-pop store don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

I love coming to Venita Rhea's! They offer delicious breakfast, brunch, and lunch options (I haven't ever been for dinner) and the food is always fresh, hot and tasty! A personal favorite is the option to substitute fried green beans for french fries...they are so good! Lovely murals adorn the walls -- but look for hidden characters (think "hidden Mickeys" in Disneyland) while you await your order. :)

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and have always enjoyed it. The only thing that I can say that is a minus is the price of a meal but other than that it's a great restaurant. My favorite is the Seafood omelette or the chicken fried steak. Service is usually right on.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy eating here. It's a tad bit pricey but what you get is a more than ample serving. Food is delicious and I've never been disappointed . The people are friendly , the service is prompt and the premises are always clean . I'll be back .