“Outstanding breakfast great portions fabulous ingredients”
Review of Venita Rhea's

Venita Rhea's
Ranked #6 of 152 Restaurants in Rocklin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Had the breakfast burrito with Hot Links at Venita Ray's this morning couldn't eat all of it but it was so good everybody enjoyed their breakfast all well prepared, service was great, nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Venita Reyes has been around for a long time and has had at least one ownership change that kept
Intact the recipies and ambiance. Still remains a "locals favorite" for breakfast and lunch and there can be quite a line on the weekend.
Nothing great here IMHO - just all the basics done well with large portions. We always think it is pricier than it should be.
It's a real local business - so - worth supporting.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to check this restaurant out for breakfast it's close by the house, poor decision looks good from the outside lots of cars in the parking lot we had an omelette with spinach and mushrooms in it, I said we would split it with my wife three dollars later $14 for an omelette with canned mushrooms I didn't know I was going to be charged for an extra plate total price with the two dollar tip $20 I don't think that's worth it !!at least mushrooms on the grill… canned mushrooms The service was good trying to help out the mom-and-pop store don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I love coming to Venita Rhea's! They offer delicious breakfast, brunch, and lunch options (I haven't ever been for dinner) and the food is always fresh, hot and tasty! A personal favorite is the option to substitute fried green beans for french fries...they are so good! Lovely murals adorn the walls -- but look for hidden characters (think "hidden Mickeys" in Disneyland) while you await your order. :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and have always enjoyed it. The only thing that I can say that is a minus is the price of a meal but other than that it's a great restaurant. My favorite is the Seafood omelette or the chicken fried steak. Service is usually right on.