“Substitution for order”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #130 of 161 Restaurants in Rocklin
Reviewed October 7, 2016

We ordered 25 min. before closing and rather than wait for 20 min for chicken breast to be cooked we were offered a substitution. That was fine with us. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

I'm a very hard working public servant going out to purchase a nice quick meal for my sick wife and kids just getting off work, I work a hard manual labor work, so what if I came in kinda dirty...I BUILD the kinda places you live in work in! Instead I got treated like I was some dirty homeless person...wow! Even after spending over 60 bucks! The audacity of that kid, and the others snickering and laughing...i love in rocklin, but would rather commute to roseville from now on for kfc...just sayin

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

The food is really good but the staff screwed up a lot with the orders. Forgot the biscuit, forgot the cookie and the tables were sticky. I would suggest take out but check your order before leaving.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

I have a love hate relationship with this KFC. When you need a bucket of chicken or a meal for unexpected guests or just don't feel like or have time to cook KFC can usually fill the bill. This particular KFC has some issues. They have been out of chicken at prime meal hours but if I want to wait 15-20 min it will be done. They have replaced my white meat portion of the order with extra thighs, which was not discovered until home. They have the smallest wings I have ever seen served anywhere and wings are what I and grandson like the most. The service is spotty, some excellent, some surly especially when you drive back to tell them about a mistake in the order. To be fair, they do get it right most times, but they have been wrong enough times that I now mostly drive across town to the other KFC that doesn't seem to have these problems. Too bad. I like to patronize close but it's not worth the extra time to fix their mistakes when they happen.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

I liked everything about the service and the food. Reansonable Price. Great Location close to the hotel in a Shopping Center easy access. Friendly staff and service. Quick and easy I always have a Chicken Pot Pie everytime I go to KFC. I have no dislikes.