“Genuine Smoked BBQ Ribs, Brisket, Tri-tip, and Chicken”

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
Ranked #4 of 163 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Not quite up to par with BBQ I've had in Texas, but some of the best in Sacramento.

Very casual setting with a lot of tables and a few booths makes it a little noisy. The food is what you come here for, not the atmosphere. Great Ribs, Cole Slaw, Beans, Brisket. Reasonable prices for genuine smoked BBQ. This isn't just grilled and rubbed with BBQ sauce. The meats have a genuine "Smoke bark" and will satisfy your yearning for real western style BBQ>

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to go out for Thanksgiving then I got an email from Lucille's and then made a reservation for 3:30. We arrived early to have a drink or two in the bar. The atmosphere was very festive and the restaurant was packed. Our bartender, Heather, was friendly and very professional.
We then got our table which was outside but covered in plastic and heated. Our waitress, which I can't find her name, was the best. We also talked to a supervisor named Mike who was also very friendly and professional.
Now for the food!!!! Outstanding! The entire experience was outstanding. This will be an annual event for us on Thanksgiving Day. We will tell everyone about this restaurant.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

The service was fast and friendly. They asked if we have been there before and since we haven't he explained the menu and service routine. I ordered the jalapeño burger that was great...I couldn't finish it so we shared it the next day. It was better the next day! My other half ordered the tri-tip sandwich. The meat was tasty and tender without tough grissel and fat. I would recommend this place to friends and family. I look forward to going back.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

This is our go to place for good BBQ and value. The servers here do a great job and Lucille's style of ask any server for anything you need is awesome. We've been here many many times and only have had one bad experience which was I can attribute to going on a major holiday, still the manager took good care to make it right.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful time and meal here right before leaving california . Order their burnt tri tip and enjoy super juicy super flavorful cuts of beef . The onion rings are also delish .

My sister and friends also enjoyed their ribs . While my brother really enjoyed the eBay baked potato of his life.

Peach cobbler for dessert wrapped up a very good meal. Buy some BBQ sauce to take home .