1,561 results
All reviews double tree wine country cookies nice hotel santa rosa bacchus restaurant graton casino lobby area third floor fitness room rooms are large minute drive pool and hot tub san francisco russian river bodega bay sonoma
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I stayed here for four nights in April. The best thing about the hotel was the staff at the front desk. Very nice and helpful.
The rooms are large enough, but lighting is not great. Rooms are starting to show wear. There is not much water pressure in the shower.
In-room dining is mediocre at best, which is the same as the on-sight restaurant. Don't eat here unless you have to.
The location is good if you need to get around to different business areas of the county, but not so good for wine country get aways. You are pretty far from the better wineries.
I don't know if I would stay here again. Much would depend what my business in the county was.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
DoubltreeWC, Guest Services at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

CookGirl-CA,

We are truly appreciative that you took the time to leave such a detailed review, we encourage all types of feedback. It is reviews such as yours that help us grow as a hotel. We are glad you were pleased with our staff I can ensure that we will look into your suggestions. We hope you can stay with us again next time you are in wine country.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I don't usually do trip advisor reviews, so you know when I do one it's because I've experienced some extreme on the spectrum of service. In this case, I experienced great service.

This hotel was a delightful surprise from start to finish. The first thing that really had a great impact on my trip was a text from the hotel employee Miro stating that that they were looking forward to my stay.

It came at the best time because I was anxious about my trip. I had some wineries in my mind I wanted to visit, but I wanted to know of what more I could do and, more importantly, I wanted to check-in early. Miro assured me that the concierge would be there to help me and that I could check in early!

The hotel was more impressive than I imagined. The lobby was big, grand, and beautiful. The pool area was nice, the gym looked clean with new equipment, and our hotel room was big and clean. We had a double queen balcony room on the 3rd FL.

My only issue was the connecting balconies, I was a little annoyed by that, but no one else was out there during our stay, so it felt a little private.

Regardless, the staff was pleasant at every turn. We ate in the hotel restaurant. Which was pretty good actually. I had the burger and my friend had the salmon.

I'm definitely looking forward to coming back to Sonoma and staying in this hotel. Shout out to Miro, the concierge Steven, and the other hotel employees who made my stay so excellent!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
DoubltreeWC, Guest Services at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Brandon G,

We are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay! We looking forward to serving you again next time you find yourself in wine country!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I had to be here for a conference held at this hotel. I found the meeting rooms and conference rooms quite spacious and beautiful. My own room was clean and comfortable. Front desk was also very eager to help me.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
DoubltreeWC, Guest Services at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

yuniced,

This is awesome to hear! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a work conference, but if in the area would definitely stay again with my family. Very nice layout, with lots of amenities and a good location! Wonderful staff and very clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

tgallasso,

Thanks for taking the time to levae a review, we are glad you had a pleasent experience at our facilities!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Many aspects of this hotel are 'just fine' for the upscale class it represents - large suite rooms, modern furnishings, small pool and hot tub in the courtyard. Also the concierge was very helpful in planning an excursion to wineries in the area. However the level of service overall was patchy and I felt somewhat disappointed by the end of the stay. For example (I learned later) guests are supposed to get a 'signature chocolate chip cookie' when checking in, somehow they forgot mine. I was at the hotel for a conference and most other delegates had bottles of wine in their rooms, but not in mine. The first morning I was there the guest wifi was down. The hotel website says that bicycle rental is available but when I asked the reception said they had never had it. All small things but they would make the difference between average and great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

cpviolator,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate and value all constructive criticism. It is feedback such as yours that lets us know where to grow. We apologize you didn't get your cookie, that should never be overlooked. We will make sure to improve and discuss the areas you touched on. We hope this experience doesn't discourage you from staying with us again in the future.