Review Highlights
Fun time, decent food too

Took my grand daughter and her friend to Cal Skate. Had not been there since taking my own children... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
Z490PJericv
Santa Rosa, California
GREAT TIME

Family had a great time. Staff was friendly and snake bar had good food at a reasonable price... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2017
HAWKVIEW
Santa Rosa, Ca

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2015

It is really hard to go wrong anywhere there is roller derby. This place is old, it's a bit rundown but it's hard to keep a place like this in good condition. It's safe, it's fun to go skating, the music is contemporary, it's just silly good fun.

Reviewed January 12, 2015

I skated her when I was growing up and now I take my daughter here. Not much has changed over the decades with this business but they really don't need to do more than general maintenance. Go skate, have fun, have an Icee, and then come back another day and do it all over again.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is an older venue but it is a lot of fun! I take my inline skates and my grandson (10) prefers renting the quads (regular roller skates). There is loud music - but good and some silly music, disco ball and lights, big roller rink. There are plenty of family tables that seat 6 or 8 people, easily. There are special birthday rooms, snack bar, staffers, lessons. There is an arcade for those who prefer not to skate. You can even rent these 'walkers' (brightly colored) to use on the rink if you have never skated...they roll around but hold you up..very handy! The staffers are helpful, friendly and attentive. There are kids skating there of all ages...boys and girls - teenagers and tots..old people like me! Not too hard on the wallet and you can bring your own sandwiches if you prefer. With no snacks and a skate rental you are looking at about $11 for an adult and a few dollars less for up to 10 years old.

2  Thank 50PlusCalifornia