“Great food, tastie”

Add it.
Tanta Wan
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Love the Pahd Thai. Easy to get to and awesome service. My wife really likes them too. Delivery available

Reviewed September 9, 2015

strip mall location... lunch was overpriced and it was more thai fusion then Thai..would not go back..always empty..surprised they are still open..

Reviewed March 25, 2015

There are a number of Thai restaurants which have recently arrived in the South Bay. Tanta Wan is a very good addition to them. From the outside, it does reveal itself as a first rate restaurant, but step inside and check the menu. You will find you are in good hands.

Reviewed November 3, 2014

Good service, reasonable prices, excellent food prepared with fresh ingredients. We went the first time after getting a coupon in a flyer and have been back several times. Wonton soup is on my must-have list, it is in chicken broth that the chef prepares freshly every day.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This restaurant opened recently in our neighborhood and my husband and I thought we would give it a try. We have only eaten at one other Thai restaurant so we were not sure what to order. The waitress was extremely helpful explaining the dishes. We ended up ordering an appetizer (angel wings) which I would liken to BBQ chicken wings. They were delicious. Then we had a noodle dish (Pahd Woon Sen) and an Thai Wok dish (Eggplant and Basil). All were extremely fresh and delicious. We had enough leftover for 2 lunches the next day! My husband had his first ever Thai beer (Singha) and he said it was great. By the way, we were there early (happy hour) so the beer, my wine, and the appetizer were all half off!! They also bring a condiment dish with 4 hot sauces over with the meal. My husband loves trying different hot sauces so he was in heaven. We will be back!