“BBQ chicken salad...”

Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2016

WE have been to this restaurant many times.. and while trying to eat healthy, stumbled upon the BBQ Ranch chicken salad. Oh My Goodness! It has everything you can think of, plus deep fried onion strings on top. The avocado and cucumber and tomato give so much flavor, well i can go on and on. WE've also tried several of the desserts, many of the dishes, but now we always go for this salad. It just can't be beat! And one salad can feed two people - so get it to go and take it home! With all the money you saved on the 2nd entree.. buy a cheesecake slice! The godiva chocolate is my fav. mmmmmm

Reviewed July 12, 2016

If you are lucky enough to get Brianna as the bartender, what a delightful eating and watching experience you'll have. That's exactly what we had last night. We could have cooled our heels for more than a half hour waiting on a table, but opted for instant seating at the long bar near the entrance.

Bree greeted and set us up immediately with mini-tablecloths and beverages. Our food appeared quickly after we ordered, with quality bread basket in advance. As we kibbutzed with other patrons, we watched in awe as Bree filled the drink orders. She is deft and skilled to say the least. Multi-ingredient drinks (like the blood orange margarita) were built with Edward Scissor-hands-like speed and precision.

Our entrees were exactly as expected. No need to mention them, as every entree here is fully tested and well made. We will return again and again. Delightful experience.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Waitress didn't give enough attention. There wasnt enough taste in the food. And the drinks had a hint of a soapy taste in it. I've been to the cheesecake factory somewhere else and it was great. I think it was just this location

Reviewed July 2, 2016

We have been taking our family here since our grandson was a baby; he is now 6 years old. I would guess we have dined here on more than 30 occasions. We have never been dissapointed except for the long wait to be seated.

My wife and I love their Hibachi Steak with mashed potatos but we often switch out the potatos for a green salad. They have a wide variety of green salads. Another favorite of mine is the Cuban Sandwich. My wife enjoys their barbecue ranch chicken salad. Needless to say, they offer an array of delicious cheese cakes.

The interior always reminds me of Disneyland.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

The staff wear clean white clothes. They serve great fish tacos, with beans and rice that taste yummy!