“Large portions for a good price”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2017

We celebrated our anniversary at the Cheesecake factory. We always share an entré, and this time it was the Chicken Piccata. We also had the bacon/cheese sticks (great appetizer), along with a house salad. The salad was huge - enough for two seniors. The Chicken Piccata - the chicken lacked flavor, but the mushroom sauce was good, however the Pasta (angle hair) was perfect - cooked perfectly, had great texture and flavor. Portions are large, so be prepared. We barely finished what we had, and unfortunately had to pass on the deserts. Service was very good, prices competitive. We visited on a Monday even, and it was not crowded but still busy.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is our" go to" restaurant for consistently great food..very.large portions...reasonable prices..freindly staff..and an upscaled setting. And, the Cheesecake is the best!

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

The varied menu at Cheesecake Factory is excellent I like love their shepherds pie and just about any cheesecake is yummy!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Amazing, I have always loved the Cheesecake factory. Thought I would go try their Happy Hour. It was disappointing. The drinks were good and tasty. But I would not feed their hamburger to my dog. It smelled like bleach the burger and was the worst I have ever tasted. It was uneatable and stunk. I am amazed that they would even serve this.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Sat at high top in bar area. Server was at the top of her game. Chicken Piccata (lunch portion) was delicious! Chocolate layer cake was decadent. Appreciated the drink refills (in large glasses). Will be back!