“First time patron”

Shady Coffee and Tea
Ranked #2 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Roseville
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Cute little coffee place. Much better latte than Starbucks. Dog friendly which is nice with heaters on the patio.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

I really like their hot coffee, but I'd advise to skip the cold press. It tastes awful. BUT, I don't like any cold brewed coffee, so if you like it, then go ahead. I did enjoy the BLT and the iced tea. It is also good for meeting someone to chat or a casual business meeting since they have lots of seating inside and outside.
I think they also have an open mic on Friday evenings. Fun!

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

This place has a great atmosphere great coffee and food looks delicious mmm... Hands down I love this place and definitely would recommend to friends and family!

Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have been searching for a great place to get coffee that is not a "cookie cutter" place which are everywhere in Roseville. The bagels and sandwiches are a nice quick meal but the coffee is where this place shines. The espresso has a nice flavor and is not over powering. Worth a visit if you are in the area and want a good cup of coffee

Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

I love that there is non-dairy options. I got a almond milk chai, it was delicious. I also got a mixed berry scone, it was amazing. This is a very nice coffee shop! I will definitely come again.