“Great Pizza even if they mess up”
Review of Campelli's Pizza

Campelli's Pizza
Ranked #194 of 498 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I have been here many times. The pizza is always first rate. If you are in Roseville, then make sure you try this place out! I prefer the regular crust over the thin crust pizzas. You know you are in a good restaurant when they respond as they should if they make a mistake with your order. I ordered a Gepettos Veggies combo today and the guy who took my order thought I had ordered a regular combo. When he brought out the regular combo, I told him that had ordered the Gepettos Veggies combo and not the Reg combo. He apologized and let us have the pizza we did not order for free and went back and made the pizza we had ordered. Both pizzas were great. And I assure you I am not easily impressed.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This was a great place for pizza. Everything was delicious, they got it right, the crust was
crisp, toppings were fresh and delicious. Only problem was they have Pepsi, not Coke.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

We tried this place for our daughters 11th birthday it was down the street 3 min from bounce u in roseville..we had 9 people in our group and we were hungry. We ordered an extra large pepperoni, an extra large all meat, two orders of cheesy breadsticks and 5 sodas. The breadsticks came out first... Hot, cheesy and just darn good. The pizzas came not too long after and let's just say we left with four pieces left over. Both pizzas had a ton of real cheese... The kind that stretches when you pick it up (see the picture) all the meat toppings were delicious.. I actually preferred the pepperoni!! The crust here is a med thickness which to me is perfect.. We used a yelp 10% off for checking in and our bill came out to be $63 not too bad.. We also brought a cake in which they gave us extra plates for.. The staff is friendly and helped us move a table to accommodate the large group. A friend got a round of beer and it came in a cold frost mug.. Perfect!

Reviewed June 10, 2016

On Monday night I reserved the restaurant for a work party...Jared the owner was wonderful and was able to accommodate our large group of approx 50 people. The pizza was great loved each and everyone of them (I think we tried most of there speciality pizza's) my personal favourite was the Margarita pizza but to be honest with you they were all great. Highly recommend this place to anyone who reads this review.

Reviewed February 27, 2016

Nice thin crust on this pizza. Beyond that, whoever made our pizza didn't follow the ingredients listed on the menu. Ended up with red sauce instead of olive oil as the menu said. Unfortunately, it was takeout and we didn't know until we got home. Since the crust was decent, we'll give them another try.