“Great prime rib”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I came here in the recommendation of my hotel and wasn't disappointed! The service was on point and the prime rib was great. Reasonably priced, I had the 10 ounce prime rib and a wild berry lemonade cocktail and my tab was only $36! I'd definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank 641christym

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Went here for Mother's day dinner. We went at 4:00 before the dinner rush and were seated right away. The food was delicious! I ordered the knob creek salmon with mashed potatoes and a salad to start. The kids loved their burger and ribs. Service was friendly. The waitress checked in often. It's a bit pricey, but great place for a special occasion.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

We love Tahoe Joe's Railcamp Shrimp and the soups too. Service is always excellent and wait reasonable for the day and time. Great for families or couples.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here with a couple friends from work. It was ok, nothing out of this world but good ambiance and prices. Portions were huge.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Really nice quality steaks with great flavor at a pretty fair price. I would not call them cheap but if you want cheap go to sizzler. This is a comfortable establishment with great service,always friendly and professional.