“Quiet with great coffee and pastries”

La Bou Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 3, 2018

I like to sit and relax in a quiet place for coffee sometimes. La Bou is perfect for that. Great coffee and awesome scones. They have a small conference room as well.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I come here for the Chicken Thai soup. It is consistently delicious. I come here with my sister's and its a great meeting place for soup and salad dates. The Asian salad is also delicious. I love the baguettes that they serve with the soup and salad. I also like all their baked goods.... yummy cookies!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

This is where we go to buy the scones and other breakfast specialties and coffee. In the mornings there's always a line, but it moves quickly and there isn't a lot of delay getting your orders. They also have good soups, salads, and excellent sandwiches made on your choice of breads. Our favorite is a roast beef and cheddar made on a fresh baguette roll. Full assortment of pastries and coffee drinks make it hard to go wrong here. One of our favorite places to hang out with the free Wi-Fi.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We always have the House Salad. Made from fresh butter lettuce, tomato, smashed avocado, shredded white cheese, crutons and cucumbers. We Love the LaBou salad dressing. It is very different. I would suggest you try a little before pouring it all over the salad. We split the salad and a smoked turkey sandwich on a croussant. Enjoy both very much.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

love the lunch combos and the Ice tea is yummy. I love the Chinese chicken salad and the BLT on a baguette. all the sandwiches are great also. kind of sterile interior but good food and fast service.