“Great, fresh sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Being from Portland, I am spoiled with great sushi restaurants with fresh fish at a great price. I did not expect to find a place to rival my experiences back home. The staff was very friendly and their rolls are great. Got to spin the wheel for my birthday and won a bag of rice (how fun is that?). The Fountains is a fun place to shop and dine -- definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I love Mikunis. I just do and this location is wonderful. I love sitting outside watching everyone walk around and enjoy the Fountains. They have a great kids box with lots of choices and a pretty nice happy hour menu. I'm a sucker for the freaky edamame, BBQ tuna, the Kaiser roll and the incredible roll. All delicious.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Went for lunch. It was very busy but hostess was friendly and helpful. Sat a sushi bar and sushi chefs were friendly. Got the bento box....teriyaki chicken tasted like it was leftover and heated up. I know sushi is the speciality but other items should be fresh. Service was good.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

great place. I go there all the time everything is fresh the place is always fun and taro is great and funny

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Good service with quality sushi!coming here is always a treat, and we always leave full and happy!! I always recommend Mikunis.