“Pizza, Pasta Please ”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

My 2 kids love pizza and pasta . Unfortunately I'm not, I'm ok with it but not a fan. The pizza are really good. There was a pasta that we ordered that didn't suit our taste, but maybe it's just us. The servings are big and sometimes can even fit for 2-4 people depending on how hungry you are.. The dessert is awesome.. It's a treat for everybody I guess..

Reviewed April 19, 2017

Pete's has been in business at this location for 20 years now. Wonderful pastas and very good hamburgers, salads and pizza. Very good service and as I mentioned, the food is always good! The location is in a strip mall close to residential areas so it is frequented by locals. Not fancy and not too large. A little on the noisy side when busy. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I originally found Pete's at the first location on J in Midtown and loved the pizza.

Still do. It's excellent but they have a lot of other good things. Like their meatball subs, wings.....

Best of all is, they deliver. So if we get home beat, don't want to cook, don't want to go out, just kick back, watch some tube and about an hour later, dinner is served.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Went to lunch with some girl friends. Everyone loved the food. Their pizza is excellent. The service was great. A good time was had by all.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

My husband and I have been going to this "Pete's" for the past 4 years and really have enjoyed their food. However, this past visit which was on September 8, 2016, I was very dissatisfied with my meal. I ordered the "Monterey Turkey" sandwich. I've had it before and it was always very delicious, but this time it hardly had any turkey or bacon on it. It was mostly bread. Very very skimpy on the meat portion! The price of the sandwich was $12.99 and I could have gotten a tastier, better sandwich for less than that from "Fireman's Subs" or "Mr. Pickles." Since Pete's has raised their prices, they have seemed to cut back on their portion sizes. I hope this was just a one-time disappointment and next time the food will be better and the portions larger!