“Great Sushi”
Review of Arigato Sushi

Arigato Sushi
Ranked #100 of 498 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

This place is great. They offer half-off prices for rolls...so this made it more affordable to take the kids here twice in three weeks! We were told they are related to the Arigato in Santa Barbara...not sure as they both seem so different. We enjoyed the sushi though. The miso soup was a bit salty and not as authentic, but fair. Two rolls to try are the James Bond and the Pretty Coconut. Both of these are unique and fantastic. The salmon and yellow tail nigiri were both phenomenal, fresh and cut like butter when you bite into it.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

I've been to this location a bunch of times, and they are pretty good, the sushi is delicious, it has its up's and downs. The service is alright, depending on the time and day you go, but overall place is great.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Although small, the atmosphere was great. The sushi was delicious and well prepared. The price was just right with 50% off on sushi items. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Went for a business dinner and sat at the bar. Talked with the Sushi Chef while our order was being prepared. Ordered three rolls from the 1/2 price menu for the two of us. Each was exceptional! The spicy roll had deep fried garlic that was sweet and I really thought they were sugared nuts of some kind, they were that good. The quality of the sushi was on par with some of the more expensive sushi restaurants in town but their pricing make them much more accommodating to my wallet.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

I'm not the Sushi expert, but I've had enough to know this was good. I had a combination plate with Sushi, Sashimi, and a California Roll. It as all good, but the highlight for me was the Sashimi. Generous cuts on tender fish, the favorable impression of that part of the lunch lingered with me for a while after eating. There's a Sashimi lunch or dinner plate on the menu. You can bet on my trying that next time I go. There are a large number of Maki Rolls t choose from, reasons for more trips.

A friend recommended this place to me, I certainly will have to thank him.