“Date night at Paul Martins!”

Paul Martin's American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Paul Martin's American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 461 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rocky Ridge
Description: The menu at Paul Martin’s consists of dishes aimed at taking diners back to the American farm with meat raised in a humane and wholesome way, locally sourced organic produce, fish from conscientious fishmongers, artisan cheeses and cured meats from small local purveyors and custom-made bread from expert bakers. The California-centric wine list twists and turns, by glass or bottle, through the Golden State’s fruitful vineyards, with an occasional stop for an Oregon Pinot Gris or a Washington dry Riesling. And behind Paul Martin’s elegantly rustic bar is an interesting array of local craft beer and spirited cocktails with fresh garnishes. Good times and thoughtful food are a way of life at Paul Martin’s local, American Bistro.
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

What a gorgeous restaurant. We had a party of 12 and we were seated in the back which was perfect as it was a bit away from the other diners so it felt like our own private dining area. Everyone enjoyed the food; from short ribs to French dips, bistro burger to fried chicken. I would like to see more of a seafood selection as they only offered salmon and calamari. A nice sea bass, halibut or snapper would be a wonderful addition to the menu. Also, a bit more seasoning or a sweet/spicy drizzle for the fried chicken would really take it to the next level. The service was excellent.Really enjoyed our evening and am looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

High quality ingredients, good food, good service. What else can you ask for. I've been here twice for lunch. Last time it was a burger. A good classic burger with quality ingredients. A place for a professional lunch, a large party of coworkers were seated nearby. One of Roseville's better restaurants.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The food and drinks are scrumptous and the prices reasonable. I meet my BFF's for a great time! Love the martinis.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Visiting on a Sunday enabled me to taste one of the best prime ribs I have ever tasted. The rub on the outside was crusty and cooked to perfection. A medium rare rib with the well done edge was superb. The Sunday special included a very large salad, mashed potatoes, and a very creamy ice cream dessert. I read that this restaurant was a little pricey, but I did not find it so. Our table also ordered a Cobb Salad that was also excellent. Superior service was also included at no extra charge. I recommend this restaurant very highly.

1  Thank Profromdover12
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Our server was pleasant and fun. Food was delicious but I really feel that the restaurant is a little high priced. Our tacos were tasty but there was only two and the price was $20.00. My husband said his steak was good but not $36.00 good. I would probably go here again but during Happy Hour when the prices are a little more reasonable.